NFA or CFTC Disciplined Firms
Included in this section are links to the regulation authorities that monitor and regulate forex brokers/firms. Here you can search for disciplined firm's and a firms license status. For purposes of this requirement, a disciplined firm is defined very narrowly to include those firms that meet the following three criteria:
1. The firm has been formally charged by either the CFTC or NFA with deceptive telemarketing practices or promotional material;
2. Those charges have been resolved; and
3. The firm has been permanently barred from the industry as a result of those charges.
To view the disciplined brokers list please visit:
Other Regulating Authories:
Like this article? Please share!
- The Internet May Facilitate Forex Fraud, but the CFTC Will Still Catch You
- David A. Smith’s Forex Fraud Fame - Has Been Sentenced to 30 Years
- The Cyber Market Group Forex Fraud Case
- Fraud Update: The CFTC Continues to Arrest Forex Crooks with Impunity
- Financial Regulation in the European Union to Help Prevent Forex Fraud