FXPro Group Limited founded in 2006, the subsidiaries include FxPro Financial Services Ltd, FxPro UK Limited and FxPro Global Markets Ltd.
The multi-regulated broker is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) and the Securities Commission of The Bahamas (SCB).
Individuals registering with the CFD broker can trade in 430+ financial instruments across 6 asset classes – FX, Metals, Shares, Indices, Energies & Futures. Crypto CFDs are also available,
but not to clients of FxPro UK Ltd due to regulatory restrictions.
The product range is accessible from four trading platforms: FxPro platform (EDGE), MT4, MT5 & cTrader. The platforms come with the best inclass trading tools and EAs/cBots can be used on desktop platforms. Each platform also has its own iOS/Android mobile application, for trading on the go.
When it comes to the trading conditions, the no dealing desk intervention broker offers a choice between fixed/variable spreads, zero commission on specific instruments, and instant/market execution. The spreads depend on the order execution type and the trading platform. The leverage, on the other hand, depends on the regulator. Retail clients under SCB have a maximum of 1:200 leverage and clients who are deemed as being professional are eligible for higher leverage.
FXPro is one of the most widely regulated brokers in the industry, not only making them legit but also a go-to broker due to the full range of trading platforms & tools, services and excellent trading conditions. All account types come with stop-out levels, micro accounts, and VIP services.
However, the broker does not offer CFDs in cryptocurrencies, the one drawback that is likely to put off the digital currencies traders. With a 24/5 customer helpdesk in over 21 languages, quick deposits/withdrawals, negative balance protection and investor compensation schemes, FxPro’s 90 international awards are just the icing on the cake.
The firm is estimated to have about 1,866,000 clients, operates in over 170 countries, employs more than 200 individuals and is fully transparent in its business practices.
Open Your Account NowSimple Sign Up Process
Is FxPro Safe to Use?
All client funds are segregated from operating capital in Tier-1 accounts with major global banks.
FxPro Account Types & Deposits
FxPro offers MT4 account types with Instant or Market Execution, and also a Fixed Spread option.
MT5, cTrader and Supertrader accounts are also provided with Market Execution.
All orders are executed with No Dealing Desk (NDD) operation.
Free unlimited Demo Accounts are Available.
No U.S. clients accepted.
Beginner Trader Support
FxPro is committed to quality and providing the highest standard for customer support. Each rep has been expertly trained to handle a wide assortment of issues and to get you going quickly on to your path for success, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
FxPro offers dedicated support in 21 languages.
New brand product of 2019 – Educational section on the official website: fxpro.com/help-section/education All information is presented in the form of cards with text, picture or other media. New topics, as well as tests and trading checklists are added every week.
Learn To Trade For FreeWith A No Obligation Demo Account
Advantages of Trading with FxPro
- 70+ currency pairs, 1700+ shares, 24 futures, 19 indices, 7 spot metals, 3 spot energies, as well as crypto* coins are available to trade (*not available to clients of FxPro UK Ltd.).
- No dealer intervention;
- Tight spreads, high liquidity, no slippage on Instant Execution and no re-quotes on Market Execution;
- Metatrader4, MT5 and cTrader platforms offered and FxPro Platform (EDGE);
- Usage of automated Expert Advisors and scalping strategies permitted;
- Trading platforms can accommodate a host of environments, and each provides mobile trading apps;
- Clients of FxPro UK Limited may open a trading account in USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CHF, JPY and PLN. Clients of FxPro Financial Services Limited & FxPro Global Markets Limited may also open a trading account in ZAR.
- Clients of FxPro Financial Services are covered by the Investor Compensation Scheme up to 20,000 EUR and clients of FxPro UK are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to 85,000 GBP.
- Negative Balance Protection;
- Fast and convenient Deposit/Withdrawal options exist using payment cards, wire transfer, or other local payment methods;
- Daily market commentary, network sharing, and technical analysis support ensure that decisions are based on timely information;
- Customer Service representatives are on duty “24X5” and cover 20+ languages at present;
- The FxPro Educational section includes materials ranging from webinars, to cards-designed free courses;
- The FxPro.News blog contains daily updated authors’ analytics and technical analysis tips.
FxPro Mobile Apps
FxPro team determined which elements of trading technology were used most frequently by their clients and created “FxPro Tools” – a very useful browser extension for Chrome, Safari, Mozilla and Opera. FxPro Tools offers real-time quotes, economic calendar, daily insights and analysis as well as FxPro Calculators that allow users to work out the required margin, pip value and swaps along with performing live currency conversions.
The desktop version is available at fxpro.com and the mobile applications for iOs and Android are available to download on mobile devices.
Another high-end application is “FxPro Direct” – the trading account management app. At its core is the FxPro Wallet, which keeps the clients’ funds from participating in the trading process and safe from market risks. It can be topped up via a Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, NganLuong or Bank Cards. All these payment methods have 0% commission.
Both mobile applications are connected by internal easy-to-use transition buttons.
FxPro Trading Platform
FxPro allows you to choose your preferred operating environment. In addition to the highly popular Metatrader4 set-ups, the firm also offers MT5, FxPro Edge and cTrader. Additional support is also provided for the trader on the go by means of mobile applications for the iPhone, iPad and the Android devices.
FxPro Review Conclusion
A veteran management team of financial experts created FxPro in 2006, and they have never looked back. Most orders executed in less than 14ms. The firm has won multiple awards for its expertise and leadership in the foreign exchange industry since it entered the fray, and regulatory compliance and best practices are always the rule. As their mission states, “FxPro’s mission is to provide superior trading services for all clients, irrespective of the size of their account balances; to educate people about the markets, empowering them to take control of their finances by making forex accessible to all; and to promote transparency and fair trading practices by leading the way and campaigning for their adoption across the entire industry.” FxPro has definitely achieved elite status, such that, if you strive to be with the best, then FxPro may be the broker for you.