Andrey Dashin, the owner of the Alpari brand, founded ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) in 2011. The multi-asset ECN broker comes under the regulations of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) in Europe and the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in the Republic of Mauritius.
The regulators governing the CFD broker ensure negative balance protection to retail clients in Europe and the UK. Besides, client capital is secure up to €20,000 and £85,000 under the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF) and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), respectively.
All clients of FXTM have the choice of two MetaTrader platforms- the MT4, MT5. While the MT5 is a common platform for all the account types offered by the CFD broker, the MT4 is not accessible only if you sign-up for the Stock Account. FXTM offers ultra-fast order execution with deep liquidity, and the choice of manual, automated, social, and copy trading features.
Once you register with FXTM, you can trade in 250+ financial instruments comprising CFDs in FX, commodities, indices, futures and shares. Individuals signing-up with FXTM in the UK also have the option of accessing the spread-betting markets.
CFD traders receive tight spreads from 0.1, floating leverage of up to 2000:1, zero or low commissions, swap-free accounts, and the option to invest in fractional stocks trading in the US markets. With more than 30-funding options, zero deposit and withdrawal fees, you can open a live account with as low as $10 and start trading.
With a combined experience of more than 30 years, the management pledges transparency and quality services. The ECN broker is estimated to have more than 2,000,000 clients, provides direct access to stocks listed on the NYSE and Nasdaq, supports clients via the 24/7 multi-lingual helpdesk, and permits traders to carry out hedging, scalping activities. FXTM does not offer its services to residents from the US, Canada, Japan, Haiti, Mauritius, Noth Korea, Puerto Rico, and a couple of other countries.
Free Demo AccountNo Purchase Necessary
Additionally, there’s the FXTM Pro trading account, tailored for high-end trading professionals and institutions. It features ultimate trading conditions like ultra-fast market execution, spreads from 0.1 pips, and deep interbank liquidity.
Since we last reviewed FXTM, the broker also introduced three times as many CFDs on Spot Metals Commodity Futures, and more. Their Shares trading account – specifically geared for Shares CFDs – is reinforced by a direct connection to the NYSE and NASDAQ for their listed products’ pricing.
As a modern approach to investing and copy-trading, FXTM Invest is an easy-to-use program that brings traders and investors closer to the markets. The company holds true to its core value of transparency by publishing important trading stats on their website: speed of order execution, slippage and requotes levels. Additional information feeds, educational materials, charting tools, and free-flowing commentary make your trading experience ideal and its customer support department is top of the line. Also, if you like contests and promotions or social trading, FXTM does not disappoint.
In truth, it is still difficult to find any area of FXTM that’s lacking. They have shown tremendous progress over past couple of years and, if you reside in one of their covered markets, they are well worth your patronage.
** FXTM Limited Does NOT accept Traders from US.
Unique Features of Trading with FXTM
Why trade with ForexTime.com? The firm lists these reasons:
- A management team with a combined 30 years of experience, committed to quality service;
- ForexTime has currently reached over 2, 000,000 clients;
- Brand FXTM is regulated in multiple jurisdictions (ForexTime Ltd by CySEC 185/12 and licensed by FSCA 46614 Exinity Limited by FSC under number C1130112295, Forextime UK Limited by FCA 777911);
- Mobile trading applications are supported (including ForexTime App for iOS and Android devices);
- 250+ trading instruments including forex currency pairs, CFDs, Futures, Precious Metals and Commodities;
- 31+ payment options currently available with no deposit fees and minimum deposits as low as $10;
- Deep bank liquidity ensures tight trading spreads and superfast execution;
- Hedging, EAs, and scalping strategies permitted;
- No Dealing Desk standard adopted, with eight classifications built on full ECN trading models for professional accounts. Swap-free option available for all account types;
- A direct connection to the products’ price listing on the NYSE and NASDAQ exchanges for the Shares Account;
- Customer service representatives are multi-lingual and may be accessed “24X7” by email, live chat, social media or direct telephone line to one of several satellite offices;
- 18+ languages are supported, and more are added to the site and MyFXTM, the trader’s gateway.
- Promotions and live and demo contests on a regular basis (applicable to clients of Exinity Limited – T&Cs apply);·
- Learning center support includes streaming news feeds, commentary, webinars, educational videos, free training courses and local seminars;
- Investment program offered: copy-trading solution, FXTM Invest;
- Social trading features, trading signal subscription option, charting tools, email and mobile alerts, and streaming news feeds are included in the basic package;
- Client funds segregated in Tier-One banks at all times for protection, in strict compliance with regulatory standards;
- FXTM brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan, Canada, Haiti, Suriname, the Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, the Occupied Area of Cyprus).
- FXTM offer a CFD for cryptocurrency trading with floating leverage 1:20000.(*Trading CFDs on cryptocurrencies is only available under Exinity Limited)
FXTM Spread Betting and Leverages
Tight spreads depending on account type and market conditions. With the FXTM Pro Account, spreads start at the tightest possible 0.1 pips. Flexible Leverage, based on country of residence, knowledge and experience. FXTM offers negative balance protection.
Bonus Offer For Forexfraud VisitorsProfessional traders can get cash weekly
FXTM Trading Platform
The software backbone for FXTM relies on the highly popular MetaTrader series of trading platforms, in both MT4 and MT5 varieties. Trading account classifications relate back to both types, with three categories offered in STP versions and five under the ECN service. All six come with a swap-free option, and a free demo account is offered with no expiration period. The ForexTime App puts minute-by-minute market updates and analysis in the palms of the on-the-go trader, while the very latest in SSL technology encrypts all sensitive data, keeping any hackers at bay.
Minimum FXTM Deposits and Withdrawals
Beginner Trader Support with FXTM
Beginners and veterans alike will appreciate FXTM’s dedication to trader education. Webinars are being added weekly to supplement an abundance of learning materials already available on the site. Your ability to assess market conditions will be enhanced by daily commentary from their Market Research Team, streaming news, signals, and alerts, and dedicated account managers can provide additional insights when accessed via email or direct phone line any time of day in over 25 languages.
FXTM Review Conclusion
Few firms have entered the forex brokerage market with such a flourish as FXTM did. This management team understands what it takes to please a highly demanding global clientele. Prestigious awards and favorable testimonials are just the icing on the cake. As their website states, “We always strictly abide by the regulations, highly emphasizing our clients’ fund safety and security and the protection of our clients and their investment is our primary concern. We are committed to create a safe and reliable trading environment for all our clients.”
With so many things going for it, FXTM is very worthy of your time and consideration.
Open Your FXTM AccountFive Star Forex Fraud Broker
ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475. Exinity Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) of the Republic of Mauritius with an Investment Dealer License bearing license number C113012295. Forextime UK Limited (www.forextime.com/uk) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, firm reference number 777911.
– Leverage is offered based on your country of residence, knowledge and experience.
– Bonuses and promotions are offered based on your country of residence while terms and conditions apply.
Regulator hunts for default judgement against GDLogix
Safest Forest Brokers 2020
|Broker||Info||Best In||Customer Satisfaction Score|
|#1||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2012||Global CFD and FX broker||
Best FOREX BROKER Visit broker
|#2||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2010||Global Forex Broker||
Low minimum deposit Visit broker
|#3||80.5% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Founded: 2008||Global CFD Broker||
Best Trading App Visit broker
|#4||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2006||Globally regulated broker||
BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT Visit broker
Stay up to date with the latest Forex scam alerts
Sign up to receive our up-to-date broker reviews, new fraud warnings and special offers direct to your inbox