NinjaTrader is becoming a popular platform for forex traders in the USA and internationally. The NinjaTrader brokers available to you will depend on where you live, so make sure that any broker you consider allows clients from your country to sign up.
If you’re looking for the top NinjaTrader brokers to trade forex and other financial instruments, check out our table of some of the best NinjaTrader forex brokers.
The Best NinjaTrader Forex Brokers
|Your capital is at risk US Clients: Regulated : Yes
Sign Up 73.05% of investors lose money when trading CFDs with FXCM
|74% of clients lose money. Capital at risk. US Clients: Yes Regulated : Yes
|from 0.1 Pips
Sign Up 74% of clients lose money. Capital at risk.
|75% of clients lose money. Capital at risk US Clients: No Regulated : Yes
– FCA, NFA, CFTC, IIRO, FSA, CIMA, MAS, SFC Regulated.
The Benefits of Using NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader offers software and services for forex traders at all levels. While those using the NinjaTrader brokerage are likely to find that the platform works particularly well for them, it is also possible to use the software if you hold an account at other brokers. Here are just a few of the advantages of NinjaTrader.
- It’s free. If you already have a funded trading account, the NinjaTrader platform is free to use, and you can access the SIM version of NinjaTrader for free even without a funded account.
- NinjaTrader incorporates a wide range of useful forex trading tools, including excellent charting and analysis tools and a good choice of customisable technical indicators.
- The platform is highly compatible with other systems. It allows the use of thousands of apps and add-ons from a range of third-party developers to enable users to customise and enhance their trading.
- There is plenty of educational material about using the platform available online, direct from NinjaTrader. It includes free daily webinars, on-demand video tutorials and platform guides.
- Prospective clients can access a free trading demo of the platform and trial the software for free, so you can find your way around and familiarise yourself with all the features without risking any real money.
The Drawbacks of using NinjaTrader
As with any platform, there are a few drawbacks which may or may not matter to you.
- Although the basic platform is free with a funded account, which may be more than enough for some traders, you will need to pay to access certain premium features.
- The platform is designed for those trading forex and futures. It’s not as easy to trade equities as you’ll have to use a supporting broker.
- There’s no NinjaTrader mobile app available right now if you’re using any other broker than NinjaTrader. However, you can use the CQG mobile app if you are a NinjaTrader brokerage client.
If you are interested in using the NinjaTrader platform, either via the NinjaTrader brokerage or by opening an account at one of the other NinjaTrader brokers, you have some excellent options. The firm provides some impressive, free educational resources and a free demo version of the platform so you can try it out before investing real money. While there are pros and cons with NinjaTrader, many forex traders will find the range of trading tools and the high level of compatibility with third-party add-ons to be precisely what they are looking for.