*Originally published on 25/03/2019
- Back in early March we reported on the AUDUSD and NZDUSD currency pairs here and highlighted negative outlooks for both the Australian currency and New Zealand currency versus the US Dollar.
- Despite US Dollar weakness since then, which has seen both AUDUSD and NZDUSD Forex rates rally higher, key resistance levels for both remain intact.
- Furthermore, recent US Dollar rebounds late last week (despite a more dovish tone from the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) on Wednesday 20th March), have seen both AUDUSD and NZDUSD FX rates reinforce negative intermediate-term outlooks.
AUDUSD Bull threat further rejected; risks stay lower
Another probe lower Friday just below .7078 support (to .7073), after Thursday’s rally failure from a prod just above our .7166 resistance level (down from .7168), now fully rejecting Wednesday’s post FOMC surge (through the down trend line from late January), to keep risks lower for Monday.
The early February push .7073 set an intermediate-term bear trend,
- We see a downside bias for .7073; break here aims for .7055, maybe .7039.
- But above .7119 opens risk up to .7168, maybe .7199.
Intermediate-term Outlook – Downside Risks: We see a downside risk for .6916.
- Lower targets would be .6829 and .6738
- What Changes This? Above .7207 shifts the intermediate-term outlook straight to a bull theme.
Resistance and Support:
4 Hour AUDUSD Chart
NZDUSD Negative tone after bullish failure from below key .6942 resistance
A negative consolidation tone Friday capped by our .6904 resistance (at .6897), after Thursday’s failure lower from just below the key February spike high at .6942 (from .6938), to fully dismiss Wednesday’s post FOMC surge (through the down trend line from late January), to keep risks lower for Monday.
We see an intermediate-term range defined as .6716 to .6942, BUT with growing risk for an intermediate-term shift straight to bullish above .6942.
- We see a downside bias for .6853; break here aims for .6838 and .6826.
- But above .6897/6904 opens risk up to key .6942.
Intermediate-term Range Breakout Parameters: Range seen as .6716 to .6942.
- Upside Risks: Above .6942 sets a bull trend to aim for .6969, .7060 and .7437.
- Downside Risks: Below .6716 sees a bear trend to target .6583, .6347 and .6195.
Resistance and Support:
4 Hour NZDUSD Chart
- iEarn Bot – One of the Largest Scams to Date Unravels
- Binance Pulls the Plug on UK Cash Deposits – and Withdrawals
- Football Star jailed for Defrauding Friends and his Church
- Unauthorised and Scam Forex Brokers for March 2023
- Lawmakers Criticise Finance Industry’s Obstacles to Making Fraud Refunds Easier
- Deutsche Bank Forex Mis-Selling Probe Reveals Years of ‘Bad Faith’ Toward Clients
iEarn Bot – One of the Largest Scams to Date Unravels
Binance Pulls the Plug on UK Cash Deposits – and Withdrawals
Safest Forex Brokers 2023
|Broker||Info||Best In||Customer Satisfaction Score|
|#1||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2006||Globally regulated broker||
BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT Visit broker
|#2||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2014||Global Forex Broker||
BEST SPREADS Visit broker
|#3||73 % of retail CFD accounts lose money Founded: 2014||Global Forex & CFD Broker||
Best Trading Conditions Visit broker
|#4||67% of CFD traders lose Founded: 2007||Global CFD & FX Broker||
ALL-INCLUSIVE TRADING PLATFORM Visit broker
|#5||79 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Founded: 2008||Global CFD Provider||
Best Trading App Visit broker
Forex Fraud Certified Brokers
Stay up to date with the latest Forex scam alerts
Sign up to receive our up-to-date broker reviews, new fraud warnings and special offers direct to your inbox