Do you love the thrill of the moving markets, revel in the cut and thrust of working out where markets are going, or just enjoy the potential opportunity to make some extra money using online trading platforms?
Whatever your level of expertise, it’s great to know that you can enjoy frequent promotions and cashback schemes while you’re buying and selling, trading the markets of your choice.
What are Forex Promotions?
Are Apple shares a buy, with more ‘killer’ products in the pipeline? Or is oil too cheap, with geopolitical problems ever-present? You can take a view and trade on virtually any market.
Online trading brokers offer many different incentives to encourage a trader to keep active and develop their skills. Loyal clients can, therefore, benefit from using and sticking with the broker they can trust.
Forex promotions come in various forms. They include trading bonuses and rewards, trading competitions, free trading signals and state-of-the-art live charting packages.
Visit FXTM today to check out our latest promotions.
What are Forex Rebate Bonuses?
A rebate bonus works like a credit card bonus where a trader can potentially receive a cashback amount after each trade placed. This rebate will be converted into real equity and deposited in your account, usually monthly. You can then either use the rebate to trade or withdraw it.
Importantly, the reward bonus may reduce your commission costs per trade. That can be a real help if you’re just starting out, and if you’re an experienced trader, it’s useful at the end of each month to boost your ‘P&L’.
Why use a broker that offers forex rebate bonuses?
- Earn and receive cash for every lot you trade directly into your MT4 account
- There’s no size limit to trading so, big or small, you can receive a bonus into your account as you trade
- Uncapped cash rebates are yours whether you trade frequently or less often, as there might be no time restrictions on your trading
How to take part in Forex Promotions and Rebate Bonuses
- Open and fund your account with a certain qualifying amount – choose the best online trading broker for your goals. It should be regulated and offer segregation funds.
- Claim your rebate bonus and/or promotion – always make sure you check the terms and conditions. It’s best if you can achieve this using your usual trading strategy and don’t neglect your risk management rules.
- Start trading – using MT4, the world’s favourite trading platform, apply the free tools and live, interactive charts to develop your skills and profit.
Forex promotions and rebate bonuses are great for traders who are active and enjoy their trading. These rewards can significantly reduce commission costs as you’re getting cashback and other returns direct into your trading account.
Always remember to choose and use a broker you trust, that is regulated and whose platform and conditions suit your trading needs.
Learn more about FXTM’s rewards and promotions.
Disclaimer: This written/visual material is comprised of personal opinions and ideas. The content should not be construed as containing any type of investment advice and/or a solicitation for any transactions. It does not imply an obligation to purchase investment services, nor does it guarantee or predict future performance. FXTM, its affiliates, agents, directors, officers or employees do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available and assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment based on the same.
FXTM is an international online forex broker offering financial services in forex, CFDs on spot metals and CFDs on Commodity Futures, Indices and Shares.
FXTM brand is authorised and regulated in various jurisdictions. ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475. Exinity Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius with an Investment Dealer License bearing license number C113012295. Forextime UK Limited (www.forextime.com/uk) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, firm reference number 777911.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 80% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.”
- NZDUSD Daily – Bears back on the battlefield?
- EUR/JPY Could Face 124.43 Next, 125.00 Level in Focus
- USD/JPY Can’t Beat 106.23 Level: The Wider Context
- AUD/USD Pair Dips 0.45% in Markets, COVID Panic Grips
- EUR/GBP Eyeing 0.9282 Level on the Forex Price Charts
- NZD/USD Looking at 0.6503 Support, US Debate on Cards
Safest Forest Brokers 2020
|Broker||Info||Best In||Customer Satisfaction Score|
|#1||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2012||Global CFD and FX broker||
Best FOREX BROKER Visit broker
|#2||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2012||Global Forex Broker||
Best Trading App Visit broker
|#3||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2010||Global Forex Broker||
Low minimum deposit Visit broker
|#4||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2006||Globally regulated broker||
BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT Visit broker
|#5||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2014||Global Forex Broker||
BEST SPREADS Visit broker
Stay up to date with the latest Forex scam alerts
Sign up to receive our up-to-date broker reviews, new fraud warnings and special offers direct to your inbox