Featured Forex Broker
Trading currencies has become a very popular activity, and its widespread support is the reason why there are a multitude of forex brokers out there attempting to gain your favour. Many focus on running an effective shop while others tempt you with a variety of innovative features that could lead to success in this high-risk trading environment. Occasionally, you find a broker that succeeds in both areas, and Netotrade is one of these exceptional firms. Whether veteran or beginner, you will find a trading venue that suits your current personal requirements, as well as a development path for future trading opportunities if and when your skills grow to meet additional challenges.
NetoTrade is a broad based investment company that offers a multifaceted approach to trading that includes global forex brokerage, supplemented by easy access to tradable quotes for commodities or stock indices with CFDs in the international marketplace. The firm is a leader in the industry, based in the UK, and was founded by a team of industry professionals that share over 50 years combined experience in the foreign exchange industry. This team has designed specific account types that match up well with all skill levels, and some accounts qualify for direct ECN/STP processing where “slippage” is not an issue. Tight trading spreads are the norm, and no commissions or other fees are assessed.
Why trade with NetoTrade? Here are a few reasons.
• Spreads: Generally tight, starting at 0.1 pips on ECN account
• Leverage: Leverage up to 1:400 (more for a Platinum Account).
• Trading strategies: No restrictions for hedging, scalping, or use of expert advisors.
• Execution: Execution and tight spreads are made possible by having banking relationships and price feeds from over 15 financial and banking institutions.
• Platform: NetoTrade has its own proprietary web and mobile trading platform, or you can also use the award winning MT4 trading platform.
• Accounts: Four account options, tailored to individual skill levels, are available.
• STP: Straight Through Processing (STP) precludes the need for a dealing desk.
• Superior Live Customer Support: The firm takes pride in the quality of service it provides by requiring all employees to have relevant industry qualifications and authorizations.
• Security: NetoTrade maintains both operational and client bank accounts with reputable banking institutions, while client funds are segregated in separate client bank accounts, thereby insulating them from creditors in the unlikely event of default.
Spreads and Leverage
Traders with NetoTrade can benefit from flexible leverage up to 1:400 and from some of the tightest spreads available, starting at 0.3 pips. Spreads do vary by type of account and the amount of account balance.
• Mini Account (Beginners): Minimum of $250; Spreads from 3.3 pips; Trade size from $1000; Leverage 1:400.
• Gold Account (Professionals): Minimum of $5,000; Spreads from 2.2 pips; Trade size from $5,000; Leverage 1:400.
• Platinum Account (Advanced): Minimum of $10,000; Spreads from 1.8 pips; Trade size from 10,000; Leverage 1:400.
• ECN Account (For Interbank Spreads): Minimum of $5,000; Spreads from 0.1 pips; Trade size from $5,000; Leverage 1:400.
NetoTrade is one of the first ECN brokers to support high-speed trading on the highly popular Metatrader 4 trading platform. NetoTrade has achieved this unique fast execution service by co-locating the NetoTrade Metatrader servers with those used by its liquidity providers. Proprietary online trading options also exist, along with a mobile trading application for most smart-phone usage. Greater price transparency, faster processing, increased liquidity, and more availability in the marketplace are benefits provided by the NetoTrade ECN advantage.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Deposits can be made in USD or EUR via Visa, MasterCard, wire transfer, or through a number of other payment alternatives. Your account on their trading platform will automatically become active after making your first deposit. Withdrawal requests are processed quickly after supplying the necessary documentation required by international law. Refunds will be made in the same fashion as when deposited. All sessions utilize the latest advances in 128-bit SSL encryption technology.
Beginner’s and Customer Support
Direct email support, chat, and multi-lingual call assistance are provided. All customer service representatives hold relevant industry qualifications and are always ready to offer professional advice and assistance to ensure that your trading experience is a favourable one. Educational materials are available in a number of formats, including online tutorials, frequently asked questions, and abundant informational documents. They also offer professional charting, expert market research and commentary, and advanced trading tools to supplement their excellent training materials.
NetoTrade is another UK-based firm that prides itself in delivering high quality service and features that benefit both experienced traders and newcomers to the field. There is no back-office trading desk that is trading against you, nor are there hidden fees that could surprise you. They provide access to nearly fifty foreign exchange currency pairs and a host of commodities and stock indices via the CFD market. NetoTrade is operated by NTGX Ltd., located at The Financial Services Centre, Stony Ground, Kingstown St. Vincent and the Grenadines. With NetoTrade, you have access to the global foreign exchange market and much more with the safety and soundness of trading with a market leader committed to fair, transparent pricing and quality trade execution.Please be advised that certain products and/or multiplier levels may not be available for traders from EEA countries due to legal restrictions.
Scammer Alert – This is One Broker to Definitely Avoid
Could Earnings Season Surprises be Just Around the Corner?
Safest Forest Brokers 2020
|Broker||Info||Best In||Customer Satisfaction Score|
|#1||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2011||Global CFD & FX Broker||
BEST FOREX BROKER Visit broker
|#2||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2014||Global Forex Broker||
BEST SPREADS Visit broker
|#3||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2014||Global Forex & CFD Broker||
Best Trading Conditions Visit broker
|#4||67% of CFD traders lose Founded: 2006||Global CFD & FX Broker||
ALL-INCLUSIVE TRADING PLATFORM Visit broker
|#5||Between 74-89 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs Founded: 2010||Global Forex Broker||
Low minimum deposit Visit broker
Stay up to date with the latest Forex scam alerts
Sign up to receive our up-to-date broker reviews, new fraud warnings and special offers direct to your inbox