MrGuru is a crypto-focused online trading platform committed to ensuring security, transparency, and some of the best conditions for top-trending cryptocurrencies. Relying on a professional and dedicated support team, strong safety measures, and attractive trading costs, the brand comes with a personalised trading offer at a time when crypto is a popular asset among both retail and institutional players.
Founded in 2020, MrGuru has managed to grow exponentially in a short period, currently working on behalf of customers from around the world. It has a significant edge when it comes to the crypto asset list and also concerning the trading software.
Traders come to the market with different needs, so finding an optimal solution to satisfy all of them is extremely challenging. That is why MrGuru relies on a personalised web-based solution, compatible with all popular devices and with numerous tools integrated.
Users can trade Bitcoin, Ethereum. Litecoin, XRP, EOS, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Polkadot, Dash, IOTA, Cardano, Neo, Tron, and Stellar, all in one place, thanks to the diversified asset coverage currently available with MrGuru.
- Crypto trading conditions – with MrGuru, you can trade on tens of cryptocurrency instruments 24/7, taking advantage of tight spreads, as well as optimal liquidity. You can deposit/withdraw funds or trade securely, thanks to the brand’s multiple protocols to protect customers from hacking and theft.
- Customer support – since you can trade crypto during the entire week, MrGuru has a dedicated team of customer representatives available 24/6. The live chat feature is the fastest and most convenient contact option of all.
- Mobile trading – for traders wishing to trade on the go and to have all the power in the palm of their hands, MrGuru offers mobile trading capabilities via versatile trading software, proven to work in volatile and challenging market conditions.
- Secure payments – credit/debit cards and wire transfers are currently accepted by MrGuru. These continue to be the most secure options for depositing and withdrawing funds.
- AML/KYC – the compliance procedure developed by the brand requires all customers to provide identification documents. As part of the anti-money laundering rules it has to comply with, no trader can request a withdrawal from an unverified account.
- Education – the MrGuru trading tips, the resources available on the blog, and the valuable insights shared by the dedicated support team are all part of MrGuru’s plans to contribute in terms of educating traders.
Platform & Tools
Fast, reliable, and most importantly, very simple to use, the MrGuru WebTrader does not make any concessions when it comes to performance. To provide a unique trading experience, this company has developed a brand-new platform that promises to incorporate all resources required to deal with the current crypto markets.
Traders relying on technical analysis to find daily trading opportunities will find the platform attractive. There are various chart types, multiple execution modes, tens of price indicators (moving averages, oscillators, momentum indicators, and others), and tools like asset alerts and favourites lists.
Also, if you want to make a fast deposit, it can be completed directly from the platform without logging into the dashboard. Numerous other account settings can be changed via the WebTrader, saving a lot of valuable time.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Financial security is vital when trading online, and MrGuru relies on two of the most popular payment methods: credit/debit cards and wire transfers. The withdrawal policy available on its website provides information on who is eligible for withdrawals, what documents need to be provided to become verified, how to request a withdrawal, and how soon you can receive the money. Minimum withdrawal amounts, as well as fees, are being transparently shared by the company.
Beginner Trader Support
Thanks to a dedicated support team, MrGuru is a brand committed to assisting each time help is needed. For questions regarding crypto trading in general and its personalised services, the company is available 24/6 via email and live chat. Beginners can find valuable resources on the website, especially if they want to learn more about the insights of cryptocurrency trading.
Is MrGuru Safe to Use?
At MrGuru, traders can deposit funds in a strong, safe, and secure internet environment. Also, the WebTrader has several security protocols in place, preventing any breach of data. All these factors are showing us that this is a safe place to trade crypto. Inherently, these types of assets provide a higher security level because there’s no need to store tokens, and it is possible to sell short without having to own them.
Any potential risks related to cryptocurrency ownership are negated since traders speculate on the price movement alone. This type of approach suits the current volatile environment.
- MrGuru accepts the most popular payment methods in the market
- Dedicated support team available 24/6
- Mobile platform to trade anytime and anywhere
- Mobile phone support number not available on the website
- US traders are not allowed
MrGuru offers other services as well, mostly related to trading education. Beginners can enjoy the resources provided by the company, especially trading tips and other articles on the blog. Traders can find out how to protect their trading account, read about crypto trading strategies, as well as gain insights into the top-performing coins for 2021.
The trading offer assembled by MrGuru has been meticulously prepared to deliver on crypto traders’ demands in 2021. At the same time, the brand remains committed to upgrading its benefits each time it is necessary to do so.
MrGuru is proving to be a trusted brand, one that can suit various traders’ needs across the world. It is an international crypto trading platform accepting any individual wishing to get involved in the fascinating world of crypto. Its main advantage is its focus on cryptocurrencies. Doing that has enabled MrGuru to build a framework tailored for this market and its unique challenges.Please be advised that certain products and/or multiplier levels may not be available for traders from EEA countries due to legal restrictions.
China’s New Central Bank Digital Currency Dishes Out More Pain to The Dollar
Russell 200 Index – US Jobs Report Could Signal a Good Week for Equity Markets
Safest Forest Brokers 2020
|Broker||Info||Best In||Customer Satisfaction Score|
|#1||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2011||Global CFD & FX Broker||
BEST FOREX BROKER Visit broker
|#2||CFDs and FX are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Founded: 2010||Global Forex Broker||
Low minimum deposit Visit broker
|#3||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2014||Global Forex & CFD Broker||
Best Trading Conditions Visit broker
|#4||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2014||Global Forex Broker||
BEST SPREADS Visit broker
|#5||80.5% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Founded: 2008||Global CFD Broker||
Best Trading App Visit broker
Stay up to date with the latest Forex scam alerts
Sign up to receive our up-to-date broker reviews, new fraud warnings and special offers direct to your inbox