IndexReview is a financial services provider owned by High Concept Holdings Ltd, regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC), under authorization number IFSC/00/00/IR/01. The brand targets a global outreach, aiming to reach a broad English-speaking audience, excluding European countries, Canada, and other restricted jurisdictions.
Traders who choose to open an account with index-review.com can benefit from over 1,000 different CFDs based on forex, stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. All the products are available via a comprehensive web-based trading platform developed by the broker. It is simple to use and compatible with any type of device, including a mobile or tablet.
Trading with index-review.com means access to leverage as high as 1:400, competitive spreads, and plenty of trading tools and features depending on the account type chosen. Clients benefit from multiple educational resources designed to teach them how to get involved in the market while using some of the best and tested trading methods.
If you choose to open an account with index-review.com, there are 6 different options currently available, with the Basic one requiring only a $250 deposit. The brand wants to attract different traders from all around and does not want to let financial limitations to stop that from happening.
Forexfraud Recommended BrokerTrade online safely
Unique Trading Features at Index Review
One of the main goals of IndexReview is to provide a unique trading experience and it manages to do that via an interesting selection of features:
- Trading Software – The IndexReview WebTrader comes with a new design and integrated advanced charting, risk management tools, one-click trading, as well as other tools like price alerts, or popularity bar.
- Asset Coverage – looking at the IndexReview forex offer as well as the coverage for stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies, it is pretty obvious that having a diversified exposure on the matter is easy to achieve. With competitive spreads and up to 1:200 leverage, the broker wants to make sure customers can take advantage of important market moves.
- Customer Support – it is important to note that there is a customer support service available via live chat or email 24/7. There aren’t many brokers standing close to customers during the weekend, giving IndexReview an important edge.
- Education – learning how to trade can be facilitated using the resources provided. Traders can take advantage of a comprehensive education center that comes with webinars, video courses, daily market reviews, and others.
- Account funding – aside from the popular account funding methods like credit/debit card, or wire transfer, IndexReview also accepts Bitcoin payments, as well as BPay.
- Regulation – regulated by IFSC, the broker is committed to the highest trading standards, including real-time margin protection, negative balance protection, transparency, and risk management tools.
Index Review Trading Software
Regardless of the trading objectives, the trading platform is one of the most important tools. As a result, IndexReview is able to provide a simple yet very efficient solution for its customers, without sacrificing performance or security.
Its advanced trading platform opens up markets with leading trading tools and instruments, real-time data, and more than 1,000 assets. Customized charts, desktop, mobile & tablet compatibility, as well as an interface that will be on the taste of both beginners and experienced traders, will make the trading experience with IndexReview one to remember.
Clients can make deposits directly from the platform, or place price alerts to be notified when certain assets reach a particular level. It benefits from good customer feedback, which means the broker managed to develop an optimal trading solution.
Index Review Deposits and Withdrawals
Funding an account with IndexReview is not an issue, considering there is support for credit/debit cards and bank wires, currently some of the most popular payment methods. At the same time, the company accepts BPay and Bitcoin payments. It is possible to make fiat deposits in US dollar, Euro, or Pound.
Traders should keep in mind that to make a withdrawal, they will first need to get past the verification process. Also, the standard withdrawal fee is $30 or 3.5%. A company representative will manually process each withdrawal request within a maximum of 48 hours, to ensure the highest level of security.
Beginner Trader Support
Choosing to trade with IndexReview comes with multiple trading benefits in the form of educational resources. As a result, all customers, regardless of their account types, will get access to an education center packed with webinars, video courses, market analysis, eBooks, and many others.
On top of that, the Trader Tools section includes financial news and calculators, live market summaries, and chart analysis, designed to give traders a broader perspective on the markets at any given time.
Those able to open a larger account could benefit from premium features such as senior account manager, 1-on-1 trading trainer, and trading signals. The bottom line is that there are enough educational resources to get started or gain more insights into the world of trading.
Pros and Cons
- 6 different account types available, each with a different set of features.
- A multitude of educational resources to help traders learn how to trade.
- Regulatory compliance and strong security protocols in play.
- Only 1,000 CFDs available, a little below the market average.
- Certain jurisdictions are restricted from opening account with this provider.
Is Index Review Safe to Use?
Because it is regulated by IFSC and due to multiple safety features like negative balance protection, risk management tools, and transparent services, there are enough pieces of evidence suggesting IndexReview is a safe-to-use broker. It had already shown a customer-oriented approach and a strong work ethic, which is why an increasing number of people choose to trade with this provider.
Index Review Conclusion
As financial markets continue to evolve, brokerage houses should do the same. IndexReview is one of the brands currently providing access to a unique trading infrastructure, integrating all the necessary trading tools required to handle the uncertainty and high volatility in 2020.
Beginners as well as experienced traders will be pleased with the trading benefits provided, as well as the easy access given the low deposit required to start trading. Ultimately, IndexReview proves to be a very flexible broker, wanting to adjust based on customer needs.
Forexfraud Recommended BrokerTrade online safely
The Move into Riskier Assets Could Continue – Here’s One News Event Which Could Surprise to The Upside
First Trading Session of March Sees a Move into Risk. Is it Time to Buy Equities, GBP and EUR?
Safest Forest Brokers 2020
|Broker||Info||Best In||Customer Satisfaction Score|
|#1||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2011||Global CFD & FX Broker||
BEST FOREX BROKER Visit broker
|#2||CFDs and FX are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Founded: 2010||Global Forex Broker||
Low minimum deposit Visit broker
|#3||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2014||Global Forex & CFD Broker||
Best Trading Conditions Visit broker
|#4||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2014||Global Forex Broker||
BEST SPREADS Visit broker
|#5||80.5% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Founded: 2008||Global CFD Broker||
Best Trading App Visit broker
Stay up to date with the latest Forex scam alerts
Sign up to receive our up-to-date broker reviews, new fraud warnings and special offers direct to your inbox