Inceptial is a trading company authorised and regulated by the National Bank of Belarus. It serves a global customer base, except for several restricted jurisdictions. Traders need to be aware that this brand does not provide trading services for residents in the USA, EU, Canada, Israel and Australia.
However, Inceptial has a global outreach and comes with a very competitive trading offer. With various CFDs available, professional platforms and tools, friendly customer service, and educational resources, this Forex company is suitable for beginners and expert traders.
- Trading software – a proprietary WebTrader and MT4 are the platforms currently covered at Inceptial. Traders can manage their accounts using any device via a browser or by installing MT4 on desktops, mobile phones, and tablets.
- CFD coverage – 160+ CFDs can be traded via Inceptial, including currency pairs, shares, stock market indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. The goal is to ensure traders candiversify and shift from one asset class to another, depending on changing market conditions.
- Accounts – with four account types as part of its offer, Inceptial plans to reach many traders worldwide. In exchange for larger deposits, customers are rewarded with tighter spreads and more premium educational resources. Those who want to start with limited capital are not ignored, and they can access the services with a deposit of as little as 250 USD/EUR.
- Funding options – Funding is simple, according to the information provided by the trading company. Traders can make a deposit/withdrawal using a credit card, wire transfers, and two popular e-wallets – Skrill and Neteller.
- Customer service – traders working with Inceptial benefit from 24/7 full assistance. If a client has a problem, it is possible to use the live chat available on the website to get it resolved. Alternatively, contact can be made by phone or email.
Is Inceptial Safe?
The advanced technologies used for the trading software, the variety of common-sense policies, and compliance with international trading standards make Inceptial a secure Forex company. Traders don’t need to worry about their finances and personal data because the company has transparent and client-centric practices in place.
With CFD trading, they won’t have any exposure to the underlying assets. Instead, traders use derivatives and take advantage of price movements. Ultimately, all payment methods supported are prevalent globally, and that means financial transactions are completed securely.
Inceptial is a promising Forex company, currently expanding its customer base with traders from all around the world. It offers reliable trading software and a diversified list of CFDs to trade, and many educational resources for those who want to learn more.
Proper conditions in financial markets can only be leveraged by using professional trading tools. Inceptial is a place where traders can find them, regardless of capital available for trading. Inclusiveness and transparency represent two of the main qualities of the trading company, which is why so many people are now taking a closer look at what it offers.Please be advised that certain products and/or multiplier levels may not be available for traders from EEA countries due to legal restrictions.
Shiba Inu – New Broker Listings Continue to Fuel the 71 Million Per Cent Price Rise
Nasdaq Technical Indicators Bring Out The Dip-Buyers
Safest Forest Brokers 2020
|Broker||Info||Best In||Customer Satisfaction Score|
|#1||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2011||Global CFD & FX Broker||
BEST FOREX BROKER Visit broker
|#2||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2014||Global Forex Broker||
BEST SPREADS Visit broker
|#3||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2014||Global Forex & CFD Broker||
Best Trading Conditions Visit broker
|#4||67% of CFD traders lose Founded: 2006||Global CFD & FX Broker||
ALL-INCLUSIVE TRADING PLATFORM Visit broker
|#5||Between 74-89 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs Founded: 2010||Global Forex Broker||
Low minimum deposit Visit broker
Stay up to date with the latest Forex scam alerts
Sign up to receive our up-to-date broker reviews, new fraud warnings and special offers direct to your inbox