CAPEX is a fast-growing forex broker regulated by CySEC and managed by Key Way Investments Limited.
CAPEX was founded in 2016 and is considered relatively young, however, despite this, the company offers a variety of functions and services, which makes the platform a suitable choice for both beginners and experienced traders.
The company has a wide selection of instruments for trading: to more than 50 currency pairs, four types of bonds, 19 types of goods, popular cryptocurrencies, more than 2,000 shares, more than 30 ETFs and 26 international indexes.
CAPEX offers its customers several types of accounts:
CAPEX Essential – a minimum deposit of $ 1,000 is required; this account presents a wide selection of functions and tools. With the exception of trading alerts, as well as round-the-clock support.
Original CAPEX Account – The minimum deposit for which is $ 5,000. It has the same set of functions and services as CAPEX Essential, but in addition, it adds event analysis and trading alerts.
CAPEX Signature – the required minimum deposit of 25,000 US dollars, this account is aimed at institutional and large clients. It gives access to all the functions and services that may be available.
As for expenses, the company does not charge any hidden fees and charges; however, it takes a 0.5% fee for currency conversion if the account currency is different from the currency of the instrument being traded. This board applies only to users of the WebTrader platform.
Also, in addition, for each inactive CAPEX account, a fee of $ 10 is charged. This fee applies only to customer accounts that are inactive for three months (90 days) or more, or if customers have not submitted an order.
The leverage that is available from the broker ranges from 1: 1 to 1: 295, depending on the chosen instrument.
The process of registering an account does not take more than three minutes; for this you need to go to the site and go through the registration process. Also, to replenish the account, the client can use: conventional bank transfer, VISA, MasterCard, and a large selection of e-wallets.
It should be noted that CAPEX has a whole section of charming education materials, where new customers can acquire basic knowledge of financial markets.
CAPEX offers several types of accounts, starting with a demo account.
A demo account is the easiest way to test your platforms and trading conditions; it works both in Web Trader and MT5.
Trading platforms on Capex include WebTrader and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms. With WebTrader, customers can immediately access financial markets without downloading any installation software on their computer. Instead, clients simply access WebTrader using any conventional web browser.
MT5 is the latest version of MetaQuotes software and is highly regarded among experienced traders for its excellent charting and analysis tools, support for automated trading with expert advisors, configuration options and much more.
CAPEX provides mobile solutions for iPhone and Android devices on the MetaTrader 5 and WebTrader platforms. Mobile apps are free, and anyone can download them from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
In general, CAPEX is a reliable and diverse, promising broker, which makes it an excellent choice for both beginners and fucking experienced traders.
Competition in the trading field is about to intensify! CAPEX has been recognized as the Fastest Growing Provider of 2018, leading the industry by providing custom solutions.
CySEC regulated and promoting the highest security standards, the broker goes by one rulebook for all traders, regardless of their experience in trading the financial markets.
Committed to ensuring client protection, strict security systems and ongoing verification measures are applied to keep customer data and funds safe at all times.
The company’s core mission is delivering all the resources needed by an investor to make progress on his own and rule the markets. Starting with a broad range of over 2.100 CFD instruments and following-up with innovative platforms, there’s something for every trader in the CAPEX services.
Instantly Tradable Worldwide Assets with CAPEX
In the fast-paced world of today, traders have instant access to a wider range of markets than ever before and an ever-growing pool of CFD instruments.
Open trades on your chosen instruments from Sunday to Friday, between the opening of Asian markets and the closing of U.S. markets.
Get closer to the excellent conditions that allow you to trade CFDs on:
- 30 Premium ETFs instruments with tight spreads from $0.03
- 19 Commodities with 1:20 leverage
- Over 55 Forex currency pairs with 1:30 leverage
- Popular Cryptocurrencies that start with $0.01 spreads
- Apple, Alibaba, Amazon, Vodafone and other 2.000 companies to choose Shares from
- Attractive EU, USA and Japan Bonds available with zero commissions
CAPEX is blending traditional trading features with contemporary settings to offer traders the chance to express their own ideas through the latest trading software.
Build a trading portfolio that fits your needs by choosing the CFD instruments you would like to trade. The industry’s broadest range of instruments is instantly tradable from the CAPEX account!
Seeking to add an interactive dimension to your trading session? Then you’ve found the right platform.
Entirely web-based and including every feature a trader requires, the software is accessible from any browser and offers an intuitive design helps users handle market data effectively.
Suitable for trading any type of CFD instrument, the platform is enriched with trading features that create all types of market analysis.
Using it on-the-run or while at home, you can enjoy:
- Trading Central – The leading third-party market data provider, offering broad market coverage for your favorite instruments.
- Limit Orders – Stop Loss & Take Profit can become your strongest allies as you learn how to interpret market data
- Negative Balance Protection – An option ensuring that traders don’t lose more than the funds they have if a position goes against them.
Take a look at these unbeatable 4 third-party market analysis tools that offer far-reaching insights on the market:
- Bloggers Opinions – Access the opinions of over 50.000 financial experts to add more elements to your decisions!
- Daily Analyst Recommendations – Review opinions given by financial analysts that offer their take on market trends.
- Active Stocks by “Insiders” – 36.000 corporate insiders present their views on the market sentiment.
- Hedge Funds – Asses leading fund managers positions from the last fiscal year, on the world’s most popular stocks.
Feeling like a day-trader or more interested in scalping the markets? Regardless of your style, WebTrader will surely cover your needs and elevate your trading sessions!
CAPEX Trading Platform: MetaTrader 5
Choosing CAPEX’s powerful, trader-designed platform allows investors to get access to a significant number of trading resources, tools and a wide selection of charts, among other efficient features.
Comfortable and multi-functional, the modern trader will enjoy bundles of market data, wrapped in a user-friendly interface to assure accessibility and ease of access.
Pick your favorite feature and start developing your strategies with the help of:
- Innovative Customizable Tools – Adjust everything according to your preferences!
- More than 2.000 free custom indicators – Add important components to your strategies!
- Multi-window views & extensive control panels
- Real-time activity monitoring
Start including technical & fundamental analysis into your evolution and get on the same level as professional traders with all the benefits MetaTrader 5 offers you!
Even though desktops are still the preferred means of accessing the internet, mobile gadgets are making their presence felt and clients expect a high-class service regardless of device! Trade your views on the markets switching between mobile and your personal computer, with these custom-tailored platforms!
CAPEX Customer Support
Get in touch with multilingual teams, speakers of Spanish, German, Italian, Arabic and Russian to get resources and communicate your needs straight away!
To ensure all needs are met, the content is provided by expert in-house teams and verified market data providers, so that traders can rely on the information delivered.
The support teams work around the clock to ensure amazing results for every client that chooses trading with CAPEX.
Educating customers to become better traders is what truly matters, and for this to happen, trading concepts and common concepts are clearly explained to the community.
Direct & Globally Recognized CAPEX Payment Methods
Interested in trading but don’t know how to wire your funds so they don’t get lost? Use one of the trusted payment methods to transfer your capital straight to your account:
- Credit Cards – VISA, Mastercard & Maestro
- E-Wallets & Third-Party Services such as PayPal, Trustly, Skrill & Neteller
- Direct Bank Wire Transfer
The minimum deposit required to open an account and instantly access the platform is $100. With multiple funding and withdrawal options, clients can tap into the world’s markets and unlock endless trading opportunities!
CAPEX Review Conclusion
- Over 2.100 CFD instruments from 7 classes such as Indices, Stocks, Commodities, Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Bonds and ETFs!
- 4 Top-Class third-party market data providers (Daily Analyst Recommendations, Bloggers Opinions, Hedge Funds & Active Stocks by “Insiders”)
- Leverage up to 1:20 for 19 Commodities
- Global Bonds with zero commissions
- Strict CySEC regulation & trusted licenses
- Inactivity fees after 3 months of absence
- Over 55 Forex Currency pairs including major, minor and exotic pairs
- Cutting-Edge Platform Choices: WebTrader and MetaTrader 5
- 24/5 Customer Support Speaking IT/DE/SP/AR/RU/PL
- Up-to-date Market News & the latest Economic Calendar
- Custom account plans to ensure your satisfaction
- Tight spreads starting from $0.01
- Accessibility – Trade on mobile and tablet devices on iOS and Android!
- Negative Balance Protection & Limit Orders
Looking for a highly interactive trading experience? Customize it with tons of tools and innovative settings!
Please be advised that certain products and/or multiplier levels may not be available for traders from EEA countries due to legal restrictions.
Safest Forest Brokers 2020
|Broker||Info||Best In||Customer Satisfaction Score|
|#1||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2012||Global CFD and FX broker||
Best FOREX BROKER Visit broker
|#2||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2010||Global Forex Broker||
Low minimum deposit Visit broker
|#3||80.5% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Founded: 2008||Global CFD Broker||
Best Trading App Visit broker
|#4||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2006||Globally regulated broker||
BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT Visit broker
|#5||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2006||CFD and Cryptocurrency Broker||
CFD and Cryptocurrency Visit broker
Stay up to date with the latest Forex scam alerts
Sign up to receive our up-to-date broker reviews, new fraud warnings and special offers direct to your inbox