A more negative tone for the US Dollar since Wednesday 17th June and the FOMC Statement. Losses for the US currency against most major G10 currencies (even versus the Euro) keeps the risks for further losses in late June.
Here we view the key USD support levels against GBP, EUR, JYP and AUD.
- The bias is for psychological/ option target at 1.6000 and then 1.6182/88.
- Above sees threat closer to 1.6525.
Daily GBPUSD Chart
- We see upside bias with risk to 1.1467.
- Above aims for 1.1534 and 1.1680.
Daily EURUSD Chart
- A Double Bottom on the move above .7819/40.
- Risk is now higher for .7932 and maybe .8000 and .8164
Daily AUDUSD Chart
- Short-term risk is for a correction down to 121.53 (but which we would look to try to hold to maintain an underlying bull theme).
Daily USDJPY Chart