This forex fraud article contains a Forex Tracer overview, a review of questionable profitability claims, and an objective Forex Tracer scam assessment.
Forex Tracer Overview
Forex Tracer is automated forex trading software that operates as an Expert Advisor on the popular MetaTrader 4 forex trading platform. This forex robot’s developer remains a mystery, although similarities with how Forex Funnel is marketed, lead some people to think the two may be related.
Questionable Vendor Profitability Claims and Issues
- Vendor claims positive back-tested returns of $335,083.57 net profit on a $25,000 deposit over historical testing during the period of 6/30/2006 to 5/22/2008 using EUR/USD on a 30-minute time period.
- This represents a claimed potential profitability of 707% per annum over the testing period, had the system actually been traded during that time.
Forex Tracer Scam Assessment
Is a Forex Tracer scam going on here? Possibly.
Basically, many forex robots are back-tested by their vendors over historical pricing data to come up with outstanding profitability claims over a carefully-selected time period, currency pair and choice of setup parameters. As a result of this optimization process, future profitability and the use of different parameters may generate results that can be nowhere near as good as the testing returns.
Usually, people who purchase these robots test them by having them trade in a demo account during the guaranteed return period. If the results look disappointing, they then return them via Clickbank.
In general, we do not recommend that traders utilize Forex Tracer or any other forex trading robots. Basically, trading forex cannot be looked at as a way to get rich quick. Instead, trading forex profitably on a consistent basis necessitates that you come up with and improve a personal trading plan. Trusting your money to the decisions of others is not a proven way to become profitable in trading forex or in any other endeavor in life.
- AUD/USD in the 0.7350 Region, Jobs Data in the Spotlight
- EUR/USD close to 1.1737 – what’s next for the euro?
- Is NZD/JPY to head back towards the 71.98 level on Wednesday?
- Is the GBP/JPY pair on course for 137 on the price charts?
- AUD/USD could fall to 0.7162 ahead of upcoming RBA meeting
- EUR/USD could hit 1.1870 level after ECB pronouncement
AUD/USD in the 0.7350 Region, Jobs Data in the Spotlight
EUR/USD close to 1.1737 – what’s next for the euro?
Safest Forest Brokers 2020
|Broker||Info||Best In||Customer Satisfaction Score|
|#1||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2012||Global CFD and FX broker||
Best FOREX BROKER Visit broker
|#2||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2012||Global Forex Broker||
Best Trading App Visit broker
|#3||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2010||Global Forex Broker||
Low minimum deposit Visit broker
|#4||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2006||Globally regulated broker||
BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT Visit broker
|#5||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2014||Global Forex Broker||
BEST SPREADS Visit broker
Stay up to date with the latest Forex scam alerts
Sign up to receive our up-to-date broker reviews, new fraud warnings and special offers direct to your inbox