If you are in the unlucky position to have been exposed to any type of forex scam or fraud it can be tricky to find out what the best course of action is to try to get your money back. To begin with, always trade with regulated brokers. However, if you already have been scammed, it is a bit late for that. If you think you have been scammed by a regulated broker, the listed regulators and other recourses below might be able to help you. Here’s how to report Forex fraud if you have been burned by an illegitimate broker, or suspect a dubious one.
If the broker that you have trouble with is listed on ForexFraud.com, you can go to that brokers review page and comment regarding your issue there and then we can try to aid you in the contact with the broker. You can find a list of regulated forex brokers here.
- Commodity Futures trading Commission
- National Futures Association
- CFTC Enforcement Actions
- CFTC Broker Sanctions in Effect
- Federal Trade Commission
- Financial Services Board (South Africa)
- FCA Financial Conduct Authority (UK)
- ASIC Australian Securities & Investments Commission (Australia)
- CySec Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
- BaFin Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Germany)
- CONSOB (Italy)
- CNMV (Spain)