500Investments is an online trading brand owned by Cabsy Holdings Ltd, specialized in providing access to trading instruments ranging from forex, stocks, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies. Its services are designed for customers all around the world, although there are certain restrictions, with USA and Canada residents unable to open a trading account. At first glance, 500Investments looks like a broker wanting to provide a customized trading offer, with many proprietary tools designed to take trading the markets in 2020 to a whole new different level.
Alt-text: 500Investments logo
The keyword is diversity since clients have access to not less than 5 different trading account types, plenty of trading tools, an abundance of educational resources, and both desktop/mobile trading platforms. Traders choose 500Investments for three main reasons:
- Focus on customers – a committed team of support professionals is already ready to assist customers with every need or request they have.
- Trading technology – the broker claims to offer cutting-edge technology to enable traders to open trades with only a single click of a button.
- Security – the usage of state-of-the-art security measures to protect funds and personal information make 500Investments a safe place to trade.
A rich trader toolset is available as well, providing access to financial calculators, financial news, daily analysis, live market summary, an economic calendar, chart analysis, and plenty of other useful tools.
Free Demo AccountNo Purchase Necessary
Unique Features at 500Investments
Why trade with 500Investments? The broker wants to ensure traders get access to some of the best trading features, which is why a comprehensive offer had been designed and includes the following:
- Over 1,000 assets: clients will be able to trade global financial markets with more than 1,000 instruments, ranging from stocks, forex, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies.
- Innovative trading software: 500Investments provides access to an advanced proprietary platform designed for desktop, mobile, or tablet, integrating professional trading tools, customized charts, and live data feed.
- Social trading features: customers can copy trades of experienced traders and view their performance in real-time on the trading platform.
- Educational resources: boosting trading skills and knowledge with everything related to CFDs, FX, and cryptocurrencies using comprehensive educational materials like eBooks, live webinars, and extensive video courses.
- Trading conditions: competitive spreads and ultra-fast execution.
- Security: trade securely on desktop, mobile, or tablet, benefiting from a 100% secure environment.
- Support service: efficient and professional multilingual customer support to assist traders all around the world with their inquiries.
- Up to 1:400 leveraged trading.
- Diversified deposit/withdrawal methods: traders can use credit/debit cards, bank wire transfers, or BPay to deposit/withdraw money from their trading account.
Trading Platforms available with 500Investments
When it comes to trading platforms, 500Investments relies heavily on a proprietary web-based solution, available via any device with a modern browser. That means traders will be able to trade on desktop or laptop, without having to install any software. The platform aims to combine simplicity with the sophistication required to connect traders to the financial markets.
At first glance, the user interface had been designed so even a beginner will understand easily how to use the platform and place trades. 500Investments is fully aware some clients will need assistance, which is why the social trading feature is available. The Social Trading section of the platform will display the best traders based on P/L or popularity and will enable clients to copy any given trader. Information about the risk profile, profitability, and the number of copiers are updated in real-time.
Aside from the usual advanced charting, risk management tools, economic calendar, and account statement, traders working with 500Investment will have access to trading signals, one-click execution, price alerts, and detailed trading account reports.
TraderSoft is the mobile trading app developed by 500Investments for both iOS and Android devices. Traders will get price alerts and trading signals on the phone, and they will be able to keep a close eye on the markets, especially when they have opened trades. The main benefit of TraderSoft is the ability to downscale perfectly to smaller mobile screens without losing functionality or performance.
500Investments Deposits and Withdrawals
As a trading brand operating globally, 500Investments made sure all clients will be able to deposit funds without any problems. That is why the company allows easy deposits via credit/debit card or bank wire transfers. At the same time, traders wanting to use an e-wallet, have BPay available as an option.
Traders must keep in mind the minimum deposit is 250 USD/EUR/ GBP and when it comes to withdrawals, the minimum amount is set at $100. Withdrawal fees will apply for credit/debit card operations. 500Investments promises to honor all withdrawal requests within 7 business days. Clients should contact the customer support service in case delays occur.
Start Your Trading JourneySimple Sign Up Process
The Different 500Investments Account Types
To ensure enough options for its traders, the broker offers access to 5 different account types:
With a minimum deposit of $250, a trader will get access to a basic account and a series of trading features required to trade optimally. 0 Commission for $1 million trading volume, 24/6 support, daily market brief, free access to a trading academy, and a dedicated account manager are just a few of them. Clients willing to deposit more funds will benefit from added features. VIP Webinars/Seminars, senior account manager, exclusive updates, trading bonuses, wealth management, or giveaways will provide enhanced trading capabilities.
All traders will benefit from negative equity protection, payment systems commissions compensation, industry-leading entry prices, and financial market introduction.
500Investments is a global trading brand working as a gateway to a wide range of markets that includes FX, stocks, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies. The company is fully committed to providing access to some of the best trading features, relying on industry-leading practices. With several years of experience in the world of online trading, 500Investments had proven to have long-term goals. Traders looking for a personalized trading offer will benefit from a proprietary trading platform, social trading, and a wide range of trading features, depending on the account type selected.
Get Your 500Investments AccountForexfraud Trusted Broker
China’s New Central Bank Digital Currency Dishes Out More Pain to The Dollar
Russell 200 Index – US Jobs Report Could Signal a Good Week for Equity Markets
Safest Forest Brokers 2020
|Broker||Info||Best In||Customer Satisfaction Score|
|#1||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2011||Global CFD & FX Broker||
BEST FOREX BROKER Visit broker
|#2||CFDs and FX are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Founded: 2010||Global Forex Broker||
Low minimum deposit Visit broker
|#3||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2014||Global Forex & CFD Broker||
Best Trading Conditions Visit broker
|#4||Your capital is at risk Founded: 2014||Global Forex Broker||
BEST SPREADS Visit broker
|#5||80.5% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Founded: 2008||Global CFD Broker||
Best Trading App Visit broker
Stay up to date with the latest Forex scam alerts
Sign up to receive our up-to-date broker reviews, new fraud warnings and special offers direct to your inbox