- Extensive set of trading tools and features, including Double-Up and RollOver features;
- Customer support via live chat, email and phone available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
|Year established: 2011|
|Broker Services: Binary Options|
|Assets offered: 156|
|Min deposit: $200|
|Payout: up to 85%|
Major credit and debit cards, as well as by bank wire transfer or Skrill (Moneybookers)
|Trading platform: SpotOption|
|Mobile trading: Yes|
|Web based: Yes|
See what our users say about uTrader Review
Do you suspect fraud? Please tell us about it.
Are you presently living in Eastern Europe or Russia, or anywhere else for that matter, and looking for a binary broker that you can count on? Look no further – uTrader.com is here to serve your interests with dependable, quality service and very competitive offerings for both asset choice and payoff ratios. Founded in 2011, this unique firm operates out of Riga, Latvia, and, over a short period of five years, it has already developed a loyal fan base of 250,000+ clients to its credit. It is licensed to do business in the EU since Latvia is also a member state that converted to the Euro. There may not be regulatory oversight at present, but complaints about this broker are non-existent. Payoffs can hit 85% and even 650% for One-Touch options.
The group also has over twenty financial professionals to help make your trading of binary options an enjoyable and enriching experience. The uTrader team chose to go with SpotOption, the platform standard for the industry, thereby bringing familiarity for those traders transferring from another binary options broker. The platform is completely web-based to help you get started quickly, and it contains many tools and features to assist applying your strategies, embellishing them with Double-Up and RollOver possibilities, and monitoring your open positions, as well. Classic “High/Low” options are in abundance with over 150 asset choices available and expiry periods from seconds to long-term. You may also try your hand at Ladder, One-Touch, and Turbo options, if you feel adequately prepared, with a variety of currency pairs, indices, commodities, stocks, and Treasury Notes. If you are an on-the-go trader, mobile trading is supported, as well.
The firm has also designed an account structure, five in all, which will appeal to all levels of trader expertise. Educational support packages vary from the beginner stage, the “Start” account, all the way up to the professional trader with “VIP” account status. After the entry-level category, each account comes with a personal assistant and a variety of escalating benefits, some having to do with welcome bonuses and competitions. If you need assistance in any way, customer service representatives can be accessed on the spot via live chat. Email and direct phone lines are also available “24X7”. The learning center is packed with ebooks, tutorials, and videos that start with the basics and progress to strategy development. If you need it, this firm has already produced it and welcomes your feedback to improve its offering, another reason uTrader gets such high marks from a variety of review sites on the Internet. Try them -- You will like them!
The distinguishing features listed by uTrader on their website are as follows:
• Founded in 2011 with its operating center in Riga, Latvia, a member state of the European Union;
• One of the fastest growing binary option brokers in Eastern Europe;
• Over 250,000+ satisfied customers, spread across the globe;
• Various promotions, competitions, welcome bonuses, and Risk-Free trades – check website for details and related trading commitments;
• Offering includes traditional “High/Low”, Ladder pairs, Turbo, Long-Term, and One-Touch options;
• Payoffs run up to 85%, with 650% for special One-Touch varieties;
• Asset choices at this writing are 156: Forex (28), Commodities (8), Indices (37), Stocks (81), and Treasury Notes (2);
• SpotOption trading platform (no downloads necessary);
• Mobile applications supported;
• Extensive set of trading tools and features, including Double-Up and RollOver features;
• Educational packages tailored for each account category;
• Education Center includes platform tutorials, Binary Options E-books, and strategies, along with professional market analysis and personal manager support;
• Customer support via live chat, email and phone available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Minimum deposit is 200 of either USD or EUR;
• Account may be maintained in U.S. Dollars, Euros, Rubles, British Pounds and Polish Zloty;
• Five account categories with escalating benefits: Start – up to $1,000; Silver - From $1,001 up to $5,000; Gold – From $5,001 up to $25,000; Platinum – From $25,001 up to $50,000; and VIP - $50,001+;
• Unfortunately, U.S. customers are not accepted at this time.
• Major credit cards and banking wire transfers are primary deposit methods;
• The uTrader team has also implemented several other payment processors, including Shrill, Neteller, OKPay, Webmoney, and debit cards like Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Diners, Delta, Solo Maestro and Maestro UK (Switch);
• All withdrawal requests are processed within 48 hours (Your chosen payment intermediary may add more time and fees to the process);
• Be sure to have your AML/KYC documentation up to date and in order to ensure timely processing of all withdrawal requests.
The highly popular SpotOption trading platform forms the backbone of the uTrader offering. It is the industry standard for many reasons – reliability, easy access to open positions and account history, and a host of tools and features that make it all interesting, like RollOver and Double-Up features. Mobile applications and web-based technology make it so that, if you can access the web, then you can trade with uTrader.
Individually designed education and support packages are basic benefits for each account classification. Higher account levels include a personal assistant and larger welcome bonus. Competitions and associated prize values vary for beginner, advanced, and professional traders. The firm’s resource center includes a wealth of videos, tutorials, and ebooks, supplemented by daily analysis and commentary.
Customer service assistants are professionally trained and speak several languages. They can be accessed “24X7” via live chat, email, or by phone.
Your personal identity information, trading activity data, and privacy are protected at all times by usage of the latest in encryption technology to thwart any attempts by external hackers to compromise the company’s firewall and server infrastructure.
The uTrader website and trademark are owned by uTrader Day Dream Investments Ltd, registered at the Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Majuro, Marshall Islands, MH96960. The broker operates out of Riga, Latvia, and is licensed under EU regulations. It is remarkable that so new a firm has risen so quickly to establish such a broad and loyal fan base or over 250,000 strong. Quality service, high payoffs, popular asset choices, a familiar trading platform, and the desire to make all customers feel comfortable and heard must have something to do with this success story.
Comments on the uTrader Review