- Exclusive FREE DAILY SIGNALS (3-4 times per day) for ForexTraders.com visitors
- Over 180 asset choices, including currencies, stocks, commodities, and indices;
- 1-on-1 training, e-books, videos, webinars, and much more
|Broker Services: Binary Options|
|Assets offered: 180+|
|Min deposit: $250|
|Payout: up to 85%|
|Trading platform: proprietary Top Option|
|Mobile trading: Yes|
|Web based: Yes|
Top Option Review
See what our users say about Top Option Review
Do you suspect fraud? Please tell us about it.
How do you find a reliable broker in this day and age when new binary brokers are appearing every week? One way is to go with a professional company that has opened trading companies in a number of other markets, a firm like Nuntius Brokerage & Investment Services S.A. Not only do you draw upon years of experience, but you also access technological expertise that cannot be found easily elsewhere. Nuntius Brokerage & Investment Services S.A. owns and operates TopOption.com, one of a number of entities operating within the binary option space. TopOption.com is operated by Nuntius Brokerage & Investment Services S.A., a Financial Services Company authorized and regulated by the Hellenic Capital Market Commission (HCMC) under license number 7/481/30.7.2008.
This Binary Options Provider is determined to offer its client base a better solution by going out of its way to provide more than average service. In the asset choice area, most brokers are satisfied with providing 65 or more choices, but with TopOption, you can choose from over 180 items. Their unique positioning does not stop there. If you want more than the standard Put/Call, One-Touch, or Turbo options, this firm provides an expanded Binary Option Builder, along with a proprietary ability to pit single stocks against one another in a special face off environment. Add to this offering the additional benefits of “Trader’s Choice”, history graphs, and a buy-out option and you have the flexibility to trade that cannot be found at other sites.
Payouts are also at the high end of 85% for most selections, and One-Touch varieties top out at 500%. An experienced team of online financial specialists, which decided to focus on both beginners and seasoned veterans alike, founded TopOption. By providing a plethora of educational materials and a host of valuable tools for success, the broker immediately established a situation where all traders can succeed. TopOption is headquartered in Athens, Greece, but does not accept U.S. customers at this time.
- Headquartered in Athens, Greece;
- Regulated by Hellenic Capital Market Commission (HCMC) under license number 7/481/30.7.2008
- Payouts can be as high as 85%, and can go higher for VIP accounts;
- Traditional expiry periods, but Turbo (5 minutes and below) are also offered;
- Over 180 asset choices, including currency pairs, commodities, stocks, and indices;
- Website can be read in a dozen languages, and customer support is bilingual in multiple languages;
- Trading products include basic Put/Call, One-Touch and Turbo varieties, but also include other unique opportunities;
- Intuitive and straightforward trading platform;
- Mobile trading facilities are compatible with iPhone, Android, or most any other device that can access the Internet;
- A broad-based resource center that includes one-on-one training, e-books, videos, and webinars, supplemented by a newsroom that provides an economic calendar, daily and weekly market commentaries, and a news feed with the latest alerts on changing market conditions;
- Three account classifications designed for the entire gamut of trader expertise:
- Starter = $100 account;
- Pro = $1,000 account;
- VIP = $5,000 account;
- Each account type has features, support, and welcome bonuses that escalate, based on account type;
- Deposits can be made by using major Credit Cards (VISA/MasterCard/Delta), Liberty Reserve, Bank WIRE Transfer, Web Money, Moneybookers, and Neteller;
- Withdrawals are approved on the spot, as long as standard documentation, required by international law, is on file;
- TopOption does not charge withdrawal fees, but banking intermediaries, independent of TopOption, may collect for their services,;
- Minimum deposit = $100;
- Minimum trading position = $25;
The TopOption trading platform is proprietary to Safecap, but it follows industry standards for simplicity and intuitive feel. Their system is entirely web-based, requiring no complicated downloads, and there is a mobile application for those that like to trade on-the-go. All trading sessions, as well as personal ID information, are encrypted using the latest in security protocols. Privacy and security are top of mind at TopOption.
TopOption has developed a broad-based resource center that includes one-on-one training, e-books, videos, and webinars, supplemented by a newsroom that provides an economic calendar, daily and weekly market commentaries, and a news feed with the latest alerts on changing market conditions
Professional contact support representatives are available during all active global trading sessions. Access can be via e-mail, online live chat, or through many direct toll free phone lines spread out across the globe, a network that includes nine toll-free in-country phone lines and nine regular in-country lines, as well.
TopOption is authorized and regulated by the Hellenic Capital Market Commission (HCMC). The latest in 256-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology encrypts all sensitive data and personal information.
TopOption has positioned itself as a leader in the burgeoning binary options market. The firm’s asset list is expansive; payoff ratios are high; support is leagues above the competition; and regulatory compliance adds peace of mind to the overall mix. TopOption has made a major attempt to distinguish itself from the competition, and it is apparent in every aspect of their offering. In conclusion, this broker is definitely worthy of your consideration.
Comments on the Top Option Review