- Forex CFDs also offered for more traditional trading purposes;
- Customer support available “24x7” via live chat, email and phone.
|Year established: 2015|
|Broker Services: Binary Options|
|Assets offered: over 80|
|Min deposit: $250|
|Payout: up to 88%|
Major Credit cards, debit cards, banking wire transfers, or through Skrill (formerly Moneybookers)
|Trading platform: SpotOption|
|Mobile trading: Yes|
|Web based: Yes|
Skyline Markets Review
See what our users say about Skyline Markets Review
Do you suspect fraud? Please tell us about it.
The binary options industry has had its share of growing pains over the past few years. The number of new entrants on a monthly basis has waned as well, but occasionally a new offering appears to have learned from the mistakes of its predecessors and puts forth a new and improved value proposition. SkyLinemarkets.com falls into this new and improved category, hitting the ground running in London with better technology, better payoff demographics, and better service, especially when it comes to preparing you for the vagaries of financial markets and how to profit from binary options. The latest version of the industry leading SpotOption platform showcases the firm’s product offering, with sky-high payoffs nearing 90% in most cases. SkyLine Markets is owned by Capital Markets Services Ltd. and offers binary options, as well as CFD trading. Unfortunately, U.S. clients are not accepted at this time.
SkyLine Markets opened for business in 2015, founded by an experienced group from the banking industry and financed by a group of foreign investors. The broker offers a rich package of classic High/Low, Pairs, Long Term, 60-Second, and One Touch options, spanning across over 80 individual assets, ranging from forex pairs, commodities, indices, and stocks. You may even trade forex CFD’s, if that is your preference. The payoff reward, if you guess correctly, is typically 88%, a far cry from the old days a few years back when 70% ruled the world. Competition, especially from new entrants like this one, has worked magic in improving the odds in this exciting arena. The Gambling Commission in the UK still presides over the binary options field, but more active oversight from the FCA is expected in the near term, once new regulations are adopted. SkyLine Markets, however, has chosen to abide by generally accepted best practices. It segregates client deposits in separate accounts and maintains a level of capital that is multiples of other firms in this field.
Aside from peace of mind issues, the new and improved SpotOption technology may win you over. Features are robust, and screen formats display all necessary information that can be accessed quickly via the toggles at hand. There are five account classifications, starting at $250 for “Micro” access and traversing all the way to “VIP” status when $250,000 is on account. A free Demo account, a rarity amongst binary option brokers, is standard, and bonuses and special account privileges escalate as you go up the account scale. The firm also sports a Comprehensive Education Suite, devoted to helping both beginners and veterans alike. It includes over 50 video tutorials, ebooks, daily market analysis, calendars and a dedicated account manager at higher account levels. Customer service is prompt and available on a “24X7” basis. SkyLine Markets is a newer broker that is trying to make a difference and seems to be succeeding.
The distinguishing features listed by SkyLine Markets on its website are as follows:
• Founded in 2015 by a group of ex-bankers;
• Operating offices located in London;
• Varied bonus and promotion programs (Trading commitment = 20X (original deposit plus bonus amount) – Withdrawal request cannot be processed until bonus trading commitments have been met – Choose wisely);
• Your first two withdrawals each month are free;
• Classic High/Low, Pairs, 60-Second, Long-Term, and One-Touch options;
• Payoffs can be as high as 88% (One Touch can reach 500%);
• Asset list includes Currency Pairs (20), Commodities (7), Indices (24), and Stocks (30) – By using “Pairs” option type, instrument choices can be expanded;
• Forex CFDs also offered for more traditional trading purposes;
• Latest version of the SpotOption trading platform, the industry leader;
• Comprehensive Education Suite includes more than 50 video tutorials, E-books, and an expanded VOD section covering both the basics of binary options trading, as well as advanced trading techniques;
• Informative daily market reviews;
• Customer support available “24x7” via live chat, email and phone.
• Minimum deposit is $250;
• Five account categories with free demo account and escalating bonuses and benefits: Micro – $250 to $5,000; Apprentice – $5,000 to $25,000; Broker – $25,000 to $50,000; Executive – $50,000 to $250,000; VIP – $250,000 and up;
• U.S. customers not accepted at this time;
• Registration is free;
• Deposits may be made via credit cards, debit cards, banking wire transfers, or through Skrill (formerly Moneybookers).
• Same-day withdrawals are possible at higher account levels, but only if KYC/AML documentation is on file and current and if bonus trading commitments have been met.
• First two withdrawals each month are free.
SkyLine Markets chose to go with the best available technology in that they use the latest version of the SpotOption trading platform, the leading and most popular platform protocols in the industry. The software is loaded with intuitive features and prompt in how it executes orders, characteristics that are prized by professionals in the field. The system is completely web based. If you can access the Internet, then you can trade with SkyLine Markets.
SkyLine Markets has gone the extra yard with its Comprehensive Education Suite. Beginners and veterans can choose from a multitude of video tutorials, ebooks, and courses that touch upon both the ABC’s of binary option trading, but also upon more complex topics like strategy development. Daily market commentary completes the support package.
The firm already has a reputation for a very responsive customer service team. The customer service reps may be accessed “24X7” online via the live chat function or by email or direct phone. If you have a problem, do not hesitate to contact this group or your dedicated account manager.
SkyLine Markets follows best practices when it comes to customer deposit safety. Deposits are segregated from ongoing operating capital, and capital adequacy is maintained at over “3X” regulatory minimums. The latest 256-bit SSL encryption techniques are deployed for security purposes, a cut above the industry standard of 128-bit SSL encryption. Your funds and data are secure with SkyLine Markets.
If you feel the need to upgrade your binary option trading environment and want to deal with a broker that is resident in the UK, the SkyLine Markets may be the broker for you. Technology, security, high payoff ratios, comprehensive support materials, and an inclusive and familiar asset list are just a few of the benefits waiting for you with this firm. FCA regulatory will come in due time, if press headlines in the UK are on the mark, but for now, SkyLine Markets appears to be on the road for success during this second phase of growth in the binary options industry. Is it time for you to jump onboard?
Comments on the Skyline Markets Review