We would love to hear your comments and suggestions. Please also write us as soon as you stumble upon any fraudulent or suspicious forex brokers and/or trading firms, and we will investigate it! We are dependent on the help of our fellow currency exchange traders out there, so please don't hesitate to contact us!
This site is designed to inform traders and investors about forex scam, commodity fraud, and other investment scams. ForexFraud.com is determined to be the very best informative guide on the subject of fraud and scams related to the forex trading market. Not only have we compiled a list of trusted forex brokers for you to choose from, the site is also updated regularly.
Our most popular sections include Forex Scams – What to look for, Forex Articles, Learn Forex – Beginners Course and Forex Broker – Reviews.
Like this article? Please share!
- The Internet May Facilitate Forex Fraud, but the CFTC Will Still Catch You
- David A. Smith’s Forex Fraud Fame - Has Been Sentenced to 30 Years
- The Cyber Market Group Forex Fraud Case
- Fraud Update: The CFTC Continues to Arrest Forex Crooks with Impunity
- Financial Regulation in the European Union to Help Prevent Forex Fraud